As I drove along
I turned my car around.
I parked my car in front of a school to get a better look.
I hopped out of my car. (Yes. Hopped. Because on my way to the hot toe doctor's office.)
And, with my iPhone boyfriend camera, I took a picture of the sign in front of the school.
Because a picture of this sign was just begging for a . . .
Here are the rules:
1. You can leave as many entries as you like before 11:59 PM on Sunday, May 3.
2. There will be no random drawings in this one. No, no, no! The winning caption will be selected by
3. The winner will be announced here on Monday, May 4.
4. The grand prize? How about a $25 Amazon gift card? Hmmmm. Yes? Okay. That's what it will be. Enter now and win a $25 Amazon gift card! $25!!! Consider it my way of helping America during this economic crisis. I'm a one-woman stimulus package.
5. Family members and employees of Blog This Mom! (if there were to be any employees between now and when the contest ends, which, of course, there probably won't because this blog is not monetized like a certain person's cat) are not eligible for the $25 prize because the
So . . . what are you waiting for? Leave your caption in the comment section.
And? Check back in later. I'm guessing you'll find some pretty entertaining captions because you're funny, yo. (Yes, I mean you.)